3/6/08

voodoo testimonials: Louie Anderson

Louie Anderson on Wasabi - V11

Location: Steele Valley, California

VooDoo Crash Pad model(s): Color: Highball 4000 in Blue

# of years I've used VooDoo Pads: Ten plus, basically since Frank first started messing around with this.

About me: .... Louie is way too modest to answer this question - so I will... he is one of the best guys on earth! Super nice, genuine, loving husband, awesome father, caring friend, strong motivated climber, makes me feel super lazy & an awesome hold shaping artist! I am so lucky to know you Louie! xoxo Gina

Favorite bouldering area: Hueco Tanks

What I love most about my VooDoo Pad(s): Quality of construction, and the fact that the foam does not break down as quickly as with many other brands.

No comments:

Post a Comment