3/4/08

voodoo testimonials: jason jackson



Jason Jackson
Location: Flagstaff, AZ


VooDoo Crash Pad model(s): voodoo highball 3000 pad,
crushed velvet dive-bar red and ultra-mini travel
napkin/rope pack, leopard spots.


# of years I've used VooDoo Pads: voodoo pads have
been saving my ass, and knees, from west texas to
northern california since 2001. The superior
construction and materials withstands tons of abuse
and keeps coming back for more.


About me: An early player in the revival of the
flagstaff climbing scene, helped to develop many of
the flagstaff bouldering areas. I have
been climbing for the last 15 years and have recently
gained local status after residing in flagstaff for the
last 10 years. Seeking out new climbs (the taller the
better,) the occasional free solo, and generally
throwing one's life around make the game of rock
climbing never grow old. Lately I've been using my
mini voodoo pad as a sport climbing backpack, easily carrying
a days worth of stuff to the crag and relaxing between
burns on a bed of foam.


What I love most about my VooDoo Pad(s): the firm
yet cushy foam helps save my knees from the constant
abuse I put them through. I love the small pad shapes
and bomber closures so i know I won’t lose anything
thrashing up to the climb, and the pimpin' top cover
patterns and colors say "why don't you join me for a
drink at the bar later." I have hucked voodoo pads
down into grovely pits at the tanks, got them stuck in
cracks and fissures on mt. Elden, and thrashed em
through a bunch of blood thirsty New Mexico White
Thorn bushes and they always come out no worse for
wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment