3/11/08

voodoo testimonials: carrie cooper


Carrie Cooper

Location:
Flagstaff, AZ or the world


VooDoo Crash Pad model(s): Highball 4000 in Marilyn Monroe Red Velvet & the Highball 3000 leopard print


# of years I've used VooDoo Pads: two years


About me: I can be seen snowshoeing out to my project in the Priest Draw with my dog Lewis or possibly laying my baby Ava down for a nap in the sun under a Buttermilks boulder problem. One thing is for certain, we love to travel. I'm married to Kyle George who is a river guide and photographer and together with our daughter we like to leave the country at least every six months. It's important to constantly challenge yourself in order to discover what is possible personally. No matter where we go, we are always happy to return home to Northern Arizona.
Favorite bouldering area: I may not have been there yet.... Fontainebleau is a nice one, the Red River Gorge, Bishop..


What I love most about my VooDoo Pad(s): My crash pad is sexy. I base my self esteem on the state of my crash pad. I know I'm gonna send cause I look so hot. hahaha! Plus, I can squeeze my camera gear, baby gear, climbing gear AND attach the 3000 to my 4000, and carry it all across freezing waist deep water and THEN I can land on it. What more could I ask for?
Many thanks to both of you for all your creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment