3/25/08

voodoo testimonials: Alex Babbitt & his family of climbers




Alex Babbitt & his family of climbers - Keanu, Jordin, Justin, Shania, Sam, Shane & sometimes Adam


Location: Tuba City on the Navajo Nation


VooDoo Crash Pad model(s): Highball 5000, Highball 3000 Blue & Leopard print


# of years I've used VooDoo Pads: 1 solid year


About me: I am a hard working father dedicated to raising my children around climbing. Since my children started bouldering, they have excelled in school, they’re more open and have developed great social skills. Through climbing they have gained great confidence in their physical and mental being. Since we picked up our crash pads from Voodoo we have all gone on to climb taller and more difficult boulders. Our crash pads are holding up well and are still in tip top shape. We purchased the 3000 for my younger daughter and it comes in handy on short drives around town. My children vary in age from 7 to 19, and they all put the crash pads through tough sessions, and they love them. Keep up the great work, and always stay local.

Favorite bouldering area: Priest Draw, Buffalo park, and around mount Eldon (Flagstaff area), but here on Navajo Land: places we call, Newspaper rock, monkey face rock, mushroom, and picnic rock (Tuba City area), around central Arizona: great sport areas which my friend Ivan found.


What I love most about my VooDoo Pad(s):They’re very durable; my kids love to fall on them, especially when they’re climbing high up on the boulders.

No comments:

Post a Comment