3/9/08

voodoo testimonials: kyle mcfarland


Kyle McFarland

Location: Colorado Springs, CO

VooDoo Crash Pad model(s): Highball 4000 Velcro in red velvet

# of years I've used VooDoo Pads: About 6 months now

About me: I am a full time climbing bum, route setter and climbing coach. I have been climbing for about 5 years and competing for 4 years. I also organize and set for many local comps.

Favorite bouldering area: Ute Pass, CO and Joe's Valley, UT
What I love most about my VooDoo Pad(s): My pad is just plain amazing. It is super light, the shoulder straps are comfortable for long approaches. It’s not so thick that all you can do is roll your ankle and its not to thin that you land and shatter your ankle. And the colors are freaking awesome, definitely stands out in the crowd.

No comments:

Post a Comment