2/25/08

voodoo testimonials: fitz cahall






Fitz Cahall

Location: Seattle, In hot pursuit of the next pulitzer prize story or big send, which ever comes first.

VooDoo Crash Pad model: 4000 Color: I bleed purple.

# of years I've used VooDoo Pads: 5

About me: I'm a climber, writer and producer of an the Internet radioshow the
Dirtbag Diaries. After sleeping in the dirt or out of theback of a truck for years, I figured why not write about it. I would most like to meet the Fletch and Caddy Shack era Chevy Chase.

Favorite bouldering area: That would be a toss up between The Draw and the entire Sierra. Answering that question makes me want to get in the car, flip a coin and see where I end up.

What I love most about my VooDoo Pad(s): First, it's frickin purple. Second it's swirly. That said -- don't let the looks confuse you. While this pad may have sass, it's also been the most durable piece of climbing gear I own. I would probably be walking with a cane if it weren't for that pad.

What I love most about VooDoo chalk bags: They're making old school deep chalk bags for the tradsters out there who need to chalk to their elbows during offwidth survival/combat. Who else would do that? There is a huge untapped market out there of morons like me and who else but Frank and Gina have the guts to stand up and say, "Hey so what if the 10-inch deep chalk bag went out of fashion in the early 80's, it's still bad ass." Plus mine has skull and crossbones on it, which makes me feel tough even when I'm whimpering.

No comments:

Post a Comment