2/15/08

snow, printing & new stuff

It's snowing again here in Flagstaff - it's beautiful... but no outdoor climbing for me - looks like a plastic weekend & I don't mean playing with Barbies. Frank is in Tucson for the Old Pueblo 24 hour mountain bike ride, he entered the solo single speed category - his idea of fun. I bailed on being his support crew at the last minute & decided to stay home, print some tees, list some new chalk bags, chalk buckets, totes & shovel the driveway. I listed the new tees at $5 each - a screaming deal on really nice tee shirts! Take a look at my handy work New VooDoo Tees also check out our new Chalk Buckets , Chalk Bags & over 12 new fabrics for our super cute Tote Bags
Keep checking in over the next few days - my goal is to have everything posted, printed etc... by Tuesday. The VooDoo Crown Logo tees will be listed soon!




everybody needs an orange skull chalk bucket, well - maybe only one person since that's all I have in stock ;-) The other is headed to the Ozark Bouldering Gym for their upcoming competition.

sooooo cute & cozy, I'm wearing one right now!



No comments:

Post a Comment