11/2/08

c & m

What a treat! Our old friends Cal & Marsha made an appearance in Flagstaff last week - they live in Bishop, CA - yeah, I know - why do you leave Bishop to vacation? Well, Flagstaff is pretty darn awesome & I think Marsha is falling in love with our little hometown.... or is she just in love with our dog Sue???? hmmmmm ;-)
I forgot the Camera when we headed out to the Priest Draw Monday but I can assure you - these two tore-it-up! What a fun day - I secretly reminisced about the days we used to spend bouldering at Black Mountain and various other So. Cal spots together - good times - I couldn't help but smile the entire day.
We went for a fun Mountain bike ride on Tuesday and when Marsha said she wanted to go bouldering afterward I thought she was kidding - I was WRONG! The whip cracked & we quickly headed out to Gloria's Boulders for an evening session.
The next day Cal & Marsha went for a ride on Mt. Elden and then spent another evening session at the Priest Draw with Frank as I boarded a plane for San Diego.
On Thursday they all headed to Sedona for some Mountain Biking and a mini Vortex tour - I hear it was a great time. Cal & Marsha headed to Moab that evening - rumor has it that they'll be heading back to Flagstaff this week - I won't forget my camera and I'll keep a close eye on Sue!
A super fun time catching up with friends!

Cal, Marsha & Frank

Marsha

Marsha warming up at Gloria's

No comments:

Post a Comment