9/24/08

Happy Hump Day

Got a ton of VooDoo work done this morning & figured out a new office configuration - I need more space for VooDoo work, school work & a marketing side project I'm doing for RockBiz Software. I think my new office is going to be a lot more efficient. After a nice lunch outdoors with Frank I took off to meet Susan at the climbing gym... it's fun to be climbing on plastic again - our gym has a ton of VooDoo Holds and it's like visiting family since I stopped making holds by hand two years ago (you know, if your family was made of plastic) so many cool old school shapes - what happened to that Giant Disc mold anyway!!!?? - it should be back in time for Christmas ;-) After getting back to work I checked out some final drafts of our new Lisa Rands climbing the Mandala poster and I'm very excited to see it go to print! To end hump day we met Stan & Margot at the Monte Vista to watch their friend's band play - lots of fun! So "le tired" & tomorrow is another party night - the Reel Rock Tour is in Flagstaff!!!!...WooHoo!




No comments:

Post a Comment