4/14/08

voodoo testimonials: sam davis




Name: Sammy d.


Location: Flagstaff

VooDoo Crash Pad model(s): Color: The VooDoo Royale - Gold, and the Highball 5000 - Blue

# of years I've used VooDoo Pads: I've used VooDoo pads since Frank and Gina started making them. I've been using their holds since I worked for them in high school and I've been training on them ever since. I love the crimp sets and the pockets, they help me train and prepare for places I'm going and problems I want to try.
About me: I kick ass. I'm just a big hairy American winning machine.


Favorite bouldering area: Hueco and Cherry canyon. Which one's better and where do my wife and I own land -- Hueco.


What I love most about my VooDoo Pad(s): I've put so much wear and tear into these pads and they still kick ass. If it wasn't for how thick the foam is I don't think I would have done nearly as many problems by myself. It’s so hard to find people to go to your projects with, but with a couple voodoo pads you don't need anyone else there. With my VooDoo pads I never hesitate to fall because I know what’s under me.

No comments:

Post a Comment