6/19/07

Current Chalk Bag Stock

I received a couple of emails over the weekend about our current chalk bag stock. Before I could reply - every email in my account was wiped out! I'm sorry if you did not get a reply - but I don't have a copy of any emails sent over the past month. Anyway, here is our current stock with labels to make ordering a little easier. If you place an order on our website just list the product name under "special instructions" when you check out & I'll get your new chalk bag shipped out right away.

regular chalk bag colors from top left:
purple disco - pink sparkle fuzz - black dots on blue - purple velvet
green suede - red velvet - pink fuzz - animal sparkle
polka dots - orange fuzz - gold stars on black velvet - purple fuzz

deeper chalk bags from left:

red velvet - leopard print - purple velvet