5/7/07

chalk bags in stock


We spent last weekend in Tucson visiting Frank's Parents - Pierce & Wilene. It was a short trip but we made time to play. Pierce, Gina N. & I did a 10k race on Sunday – Pierce placed 2nd in his age group & we both ate his dust!). Frank did a long road bike ride up Mt. Lemmon while I got the grand tour of Mt Lemmon climbing possibilities – we are definitely going back to climb some routes! (Thanks Jeff & Gina for the tour!)
Okay, back to business… Pierce & Wilene make all VooDoo chalk bags, chalk kegs, chalk floor bags, Accessory bags, and gear bags. They produce the highest quality products & they’ve been hard at work on chalk bags lately! Above is a photo of their most recent run of chalk bags. Wilene also found time to work on a new prototype of the new VooDoo Tote bag - it's very nice and I know it’s going to be tough to decide which color I want – I might have to get one for everyday of the week! I'll post a photo of the new bag soon.