11/28/06

Another Good Day


We received our first shipment of climbing holds from our new manufacturer and everything arrived in perfect condition! 70 new mini jug sets that we didn't have to pour! I listed the new jugs on our website last night- hopefully we’ll get a response.


Friends have asked me if I’m sad to see hold production go & If I'll miss making them, etc… & the answer is N-O! I'm psyched our holds are going to be made by a great manufacturer full time! We'll have more time to develop new products & experiment with some ideas that keep us up at night. Hold production at our current rate can be overwhelming & is pretty labor intensive for just two people. The only thing that makes me sad/stressed is that our customers have to wait 3-6 weeks to get their new voodoo holds! I'm excited to see VooDoo move forward while keeping the manufacturing in the USA. We are truly blessed with so many great friends and customers - Thanks to everyone who has supported VooDoo over the years - we truly wouldn't be here without you!